Facebook event page
Jacksonville Public Library Main
303 North Laura Street, Jacksonville, Florida 32202
A Day 4 Her Opening Night: Honoring Women of Strength, Style and Substance
Your VIP Ticket Includes:
• An Inspiring She Is Fierce! Talk by Baptist South President Nicole Thomas
• A Meet + Greet with TODAY SHOW Style Editor Bobbie Thomas
• A Complimentary Ticket to A Day 4her on August 18th
• Wellness-inspired Cocktails, Wine and Tasty Eats
• An Interactive Art Installation Highlighting Women's Strength
• PLUS: A Living Style Exhibit, Gorgeous Floral Photo Backdrops and More!
• BONUS: Walk away with access to our event-exclusive She Is Fierce! course: «Cultivating Strength, Style + Substance»
Leave feeling more connected to your community and its female leaders and women on the rise AND feeling confident and clear around your style, personal brand and how you can play to YOUR strengths!
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER, NICOLE THOMAS:
Thomas will engage and lift up the audience by sharing her personal story and offering her hard-won words of wisdom, including the truth behind how she worked her way up the corporate ladder.
Thomas has already smashed her own glass ceiling by exceeding her ultimate career goal of becoming a Hospital VP by becoming the first female hospital president in Baptist Health’s 62-year history.
ABOUT OUR MEET & GREET WITH NBC TODAY SHOW'S BOBBIE THOMAS:
The evening will also feature an appearance and Meet & Greet with NBC Today Show Style Editor Bobbie Thomas!
Bobbie is a beauty and fashion expert, author, and self-proclaimed professional girlfriend who encourages everyone to use style as a powerful form of self-expression.
As the Style Editor for NBC’s TODAY show, millions of people tune in every week for her “Bobbie’s Buzz” segments where she shares her advice, tips, tricks, and favorite lifestyle finds. She is the also author of the bestselling book, The Power of Style: Everything You Need to Know Before You Get Dressed Tomorrow. She currently lives in New York City with her husband and son.